- Programs and Events hosted at Burnhamthorpe Collegiate
- OYAP - Women in Skill Trades
• Planning for post-secondary education and applications for college, university, apprenticeship and workplace destinations
• Scholarship and financing opportunities for post-secondary education
• Assistance with course selection, career counselling and goal-setting
• Registration for night school, summer school, and e-learning
• Individual assistance and short-term counselling, referral to social worker and/or community agencies
• Job counselling and resume assistance
• Assistance with finding volunteer opportunities
40 hours of Community Service are required for Graduation.
Please click for Community Hours Form
Our Guidance Counsellors are Ms. S. Muredda and Mrs. P. Townsend. Our Guidance Secretary is Ms. M. Shukoor who can be reached at (416) 394-7130, extension 20041.